El mié, 06-04-2011 a las 21:04 -0500, Jonathan Ellis escribió:
"out of sequence response" is thrift's way of saying "I got a response
for request Y when I expected request X."

my money is on using a single connection from multiple threads.  don't do that.

I'm not using thrift directly, and my application is single thread, so I guess this is Pelops fault somehow. Since I managed to tame memory comsuption the problem has not appeared again, but it always happened during a stop-the-world GC. Could it be that the message was instead of being dropped by the server?