From Dave Gardner <>
Subject Seeking "Cassandra in production" speaker volunteers! (free beer on offer)
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:04:12 GMT
Hi all

Influenced by the up and coming "Redis in production" meetup in London, I'm
on the lookout for volunteers to speak at a "Cassandra in production" meetup
(again, in London). You will get the satisfaction of becoming "Internet
famous", plus I will personally buy you a beer.

Please do get in touch if you would be willing to speak for 15 to 20 minutes
about a Cassandra deployment / use case.

View raw message