From Milind Parikh <>
Subject Re: IP address resolution in MultiDC setup
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2011 11:43:55 GMT
I have authored exactly this paper....please search this ml. Please be aware
about ec2's internal network as you design your deployment. Ec2 also does
not support multicast; which is a pain,but not unsurmountable.

sent from my android...please pardon occasional typos as I respond @ the
speed of thought