From Luke Biddell <>
Subject 07x apt repo signature
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 20:48:49 GMT
On the wiki it suggests installing the key F758CE318D77295D

However, when I do and apt-get update I get the following:

W: An error occurred during the signature verification.  The
repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used.
GPG error: 07x Release: The following signatures
couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:

W: Failed to fetch

W: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.

Looks like it's looking for key 4BD736A82B5C1B00.

Anyone know anything about this?

View raw message