From aaron morton <>
Subject Re: Timeout during stress test
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 10:44:17 GMT
Couple of hits here, one from jonathan and some previous discussions on the user list

Same here for cfhistograms
cfhistograms includes information on the number of sstables read during recent requests. As
your initial cfstats showed 236 sstables I thought it may be useful see if there was a high
number of sstables been accessed per read.

70 requests per second is slow against a 6 node cluster where each node has 12 cores and 96GB
of ram. Something is not right.