From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Tombstones and memtable_operations
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 01:15:55 GMT
Thats what I was looking for, thanks.

At first glance the behaviour looks inconsistent, we count the number of columns in the delete
mutation. But when deleting a row the column count is zero. I'll try to take a look later.

In the mean time you can force a memtable via JConsole, navigate down to the CF and look for
the forceFlush() operation.

Aaron
On 20 Apr 2011, at 09:39, Héctor Izquierdo Seliva wrote:

> El mié, 20-04-2011 a las 09:08 +1200, aaron morton escribió:
>> Yes, I saw that.
>>
>> Wanted to know what "issue deletes through pelops" means so I can work out what command
it's sending to cassandra and hopefully I don't waste my time looking in the wrong place.