From "Dan Hendry" <dan.hendry.j...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: batch_mutate failed: out of sequence response
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 13:35:00 GMT
I too have seen the out of sequence response problem. My solution has just been to retry and
it seems to work. None of my mutations are THAT large (< 200 columns).

The only related information I could find points to a thrift/ubuntu bug of some kind (http://markmail.org/message/xc3tskhhvsf5awz7).
What OS are you running?

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: H├ęctor Izquierdo Seliva [mailto:izquierdo@strands.com]
Sent: April-05-11 8:30
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: batch_mutate failed: out of sequence response

Hi everyone. I'm having trouble while inserting big amounts of data into
cassandra. I'm getting this exception:

batch_mutate failed: out of sequence response

I'm gessing is due to very big mutates. I have made the batch mutates
smaller and it seems to be behaving. Can somebody shed some light?

Thanks!