From Ali Ahsan <ali.ah...@panasiangroup.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra monitoring tool
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:24:45 GMT
Thanks for sharing this info,I am getting following error,Can please be
more specific how can i run this

java -cp
/home/ali/apache-cassandra-0.6.3/lib/simple-cassandra-monitoring-1.0.jar
127.0.0.1 ks1:cf1,ks1:cf2
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: 127/0/0/1
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: 127.0.0.1
     at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
Could not find the main class: 127.0.0.1. Program will exit.

         OR

java -jar
/home/ali/apache-cassandra-0.6.3/lib/simple-cassandra-monitoring-1.0.jar  localhost
ks1:cf1,ks1:cf2

Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from

--
S.Ali Ahsan

Senior System Engineer

e-Business (Pvt) Ltd

49-C Jail Road, Lahore, P.O. Box 676
Lahore 54000, Pakistan

Tel: +92 (0)42 3758 7140 Ext. 128

Mobile: +92 (0)345 831 8769

Fax: +92 (0)42 3758 0027

Email: ali.ahsan@panasiangroup.com

www.ebusiness-pg.com

www.panasiangroup.com

Confidentiality: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential
and/or privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person
use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error
or virus-free. We do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.