From Kazuo YAGI <ky...@zynga.co.jp>
Subject Re: Error messages after rolling updating cassandra from 0.7.0 to 0.7.2
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 06:34:59 GMT
That's it! Nagios causes this message. I should have noticed it
when I found the message appeared every exactly 5 minutes.

define command{
     command_name    check_cassandra_node
     command_line    $USER1$/check_tcp -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p 7000 -t 5 -E -M crit
}

The issue is settled now. Thank you for your advice.

Kazuo