From "Desimpel, Ignace" <Ignace.Desim...@nuance.com>
Subject Different result after restart
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:00:52 GMT
Cassandra version 0.7.4

Hi,

I'm storing (no deletion) in a small test some records to an embedded
Cassandra instance.

Then I connect using Thrift and I can retrieve the data as excepted.

Then I restart the server with the embedded Cassandra, reconnect using
Thrift but now the same query gives me no results at all.

After restart the commitlog directory get cleared leaving only a small
log and a small log.header file. The data directory for the keyspace is
still present together with the db files corresponding the column
families.

Any idea what I would be doing wrong here?

Ignace