From mcasandra <mohitanch...@gmail.com>
Subject What need to be monitored while running stress test
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2011 00:27:41 GMT
What are the key things to monitor while running a stress test? There is tons
of details in nodetoll tpstats/netstats/cfstats. What in particular should I
be looking at?

Also, I've been looking at iostat and await really goes high but cfstats
shows low latency in microsecs. Is latency in cfstats calculated per
operation?

I am just trying to understand what I need to look just to make sure I don't
overlook important points in process of evaluating cassandra.