From Héctor Izquierdo Seliva <izquie...@strands.com>
Subject Re: RE: batch_mutate failed: out of sequence response
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 09:36:59 GMT

El mié, 06-04-2011 a las 21:04 -0500, Jonathan Ellis escribió:

> "out of sequence response" is thrift's way of saying "I got a response
> for request Y when I expected request X."
>
> my money is on using a single connection from multiple threads.  don't do that.

I'm not using thrift directly, and my application is single thread, so I
guess this is Pelops fault somehow. Since I managed to tame memory
comsuption the problem has not appeared again, but it always happened
during a stop-the-world GC. Could it be that the message was instead of
being dropped by the server?