From mcasandra <mohitanch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: nodetool cfstathistogram error
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 00:25:20 GMT
It looks like if I use system schema it fails. Is it because of
LocalPartitioner?

I ran with other keyspace and got following output.

Offset SSTables Write Latency Read Latency Row Size Column Count
1 0 0 0 0 0
2 0 0 0 0 0
179 0 0 0 320 320

Can someone please help me understand the output in first 2 columns? Why are
SSTables always "0"?

I am writing shell/awk scripts to parse this data and send it out to
monitoring tool.

So far I am planning to monitor output of netstat, tpstat and cfhistograms.
Is there anything else I should monitor that might be helpful?