Hi Dave,

Glad to hear others are using it in this fashion!

Are you using Tyler's suggested strategy for user-profile data - one CF that stores the "timeline", with rows of user-ids, and TimeUUID columns for each data-collection-time.  Then some post-processing with Hadoop over the timelines for each user to build a "Profile"?

Are you on 0.7 or 0.6.x?

Dave Viner