The HintedHandoffEnabled attribute is read/write.

You can always set it to true/false to enable/disable HH.

Regards,

Chen

www.evidentosftware.com

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 1:47 PM, Narendra Sharma <narendra.sharma@gmail.com> wrote:
I am unable to enable/disable HH via JMX (JConsole).

Even though the load is on and read/writes happening, I don't see "operations" component on Jconsole. To clarify further, I see only Jconsole->MBeans->org.apache.cassandra.db.StorageProxy.Attributes. I don't see Jconsole->MBeans->org.apache.cassandra.db.StorageProxy.Operations. As a result I cannot operation like enable/disable HH.

Is this is a bug or I am missing something?

Thanks,

Naren