Hi,

Unfortunately, this patch is already included in the build I have.

Thanks for the suggestion though!
Terje

On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 7:47 PM, Sylvain Lebresne <sylvain@datastax.com> wrote:
Also, if you can, please be sure to try the new 0.7.3 release. We had a bug with the compaction of superColumns for instance that is fixed there (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-2104). It also ships with a new scrub command that tries to find if your sstables are corrupted and repair them in that event. I can be worth trying it too.

--
Sylvain