On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 11:52 PM, Jürgen Link <juergen.link@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi Jonathan,
as Roland is already out of office, I'd like to jump in.
Maybe this somehow got lost in the moddle of this thread, indexing works fine in our "real" cassandra cluster.
For our test cases, we use an embedded cassandra instance, which is configured via yaml.
In case indexes cannot be defined via yaml (for embedded instances), is there a more preferred way to do so?

Sorry, I haven't followed the whole of this thread yet, but I just noticed this mail and would like to add that we also use embedded Cassandra instance for our dev / tests and out yaml has a number of indexes and they work just fine. We are on Cassandar 0.7.0.