Pelops moved to github several months ago...

https://github.com/s7/scale7-pelops/blob/master/src/main/java/org/scale7/cassandra/pelops/Selector.java#L1179

Cheers,
--
Dan Washusen

On Wednesday, 2 March 2011 at 3:35 AM, Matthew Dennis wrote:

I'm not really familiar with pelops code, but I found two implementations (~ line 454 and ~ line 559) of getColumnsFromRows in Selector.java in pelops trunk.

The first uses a HashMap so it clearly isn't ordered, the second uses a LinkedHashMap but it inserts the keys in the order returned by C* which we already know isn't ordered.

See http://bit.ly/egZaXi for relevant code.

Like I said, I'm not really familiar with pelops so I could be completely off on this, but it looks like if pelops was intending to preserve the order of the requested keys that it's not actually doing it...