From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: log4j settings inquiry
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 20:14:24 GMT
Just checking the obvious thing, are you running cassandra or cassandra.bat ? (cannot imagine
you would even get as far as you did but I like asking questions).

It's all a bit strange because the code in 0.7.4 will throw some errors if it cannot resolve
a path to load the config from.

You can hard code the log config path by modifying the line
 -Dlog4j.configuration=log4j-server.properties^

in cassandra.bat and specifying a path using the file:// protocol

Hope that helps.
Aaron