From Prasanna Rajaperumal <praja...@cisco.com>
Subject Not able to set ZERO consistency level
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 18:37:12 GMT
Hi,

I am dealing with reporting with not so important data and I am okay with data being lost.
I would like to minimize the time taken for the actual data insert.
I am using Cassandra 0.7.4
If it matter, using Hector to connect to Cassandra

cZERO consistency level in Thrift Generated code
org.apache.cassandra.thrift.ConsistencyLevel

Only the following Levels are provided, I am wondering if the ZERO consistency level is removed
in Cassandra 0.7.X ?
ANY
ONE
QUORUM
LOCAL_QUORUM
EACH_QUORUM
ALL

If so, Could you please explain why was it removed and what is the best option I have given
my context.

Thanks
Prasanna Rajaperumal