From <shan...@accenture.com>
Subject Seed Nodes
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 17:08:15 GMT
How many seed nodes should I have for a cluster of 100 nodes each with about 500gb of data?
Also to add seeds the nodes, must I change the seed nodes list on all existing nodes through
the Cassandra.yaml file? Will changes take effect without restarting the node?

Shan (Susie) Lu,  Analyst
Accenture Technology Labs - Silicon Valley
cell  +1 425.749.2546
email shan.lu@accenture.com<mailto:charles.nebolsky@accenture.com>