From Jason Harvey <alie...@gmail.com>
Subject Example usage of json2sstable?
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2011 05:43:41 GMT
Hey everyone,

I ran into some severely broken SSTables which I ran through
sstable2json to preserve all of the info I could. The scrub process
deleted all of the screwed up rows, so I am now trying to reimport
that data back into cassandra from JSON. I know I must specify an
sstable for json2sstable to write to, but I'm not sure what naming
convention I need to use on the destination table. My current sstables
look like the following: permacache-f-13-Data.db. Should I just pick a
random number for the new sstable when running json2sstable?

Thanks,
Jason