From Maki Watanabe <watanabe.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Does anyone build 0.7.4 on IDEA?
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 01:56:45 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to build and run cassandra 0.7.4-src on IntelliJ IDEA 10 CE
on OSX with reading
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/RunningCassandraInIDEA.
Though I need to omit interface/avro/gen-java, exclude
java/org/apache/cassandra/hadoop, and
download&add jna.jar into library path, I could kill most of errors.

However, now it complains on compiling
java/org/apache/cassandra/db/ReadResponse.java, because of:
  Error:(93, 27) can't access to org.apache.cassandra.db.RowSerializer
                      can't find class file of
org.apache.cassandra.db.RowSerializer

I found the class RowSerializer in Row.java, as package
org.apache.cassandra.db scope,
But ReadResponse.java is in the package also. Then I can't understand
why IDEA can't find the class.

Any suggestion?

maki