From Sylvain Lebresne <sylv...@datastax.com>
Subject Re: is it possible to mutate Columns and CounterColumn in the same batch mutation?
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 09:50:26 GMT
2011/3/25 Jonathan Ellis <jbellis@gmail.com>:
> You can't have them both in the same Mutation struct, but you can have
> them in the map<string, list<Mutation>>> that is the "batch."

Actually you can't, because we created a different thrift structure
(CounteMutation) to hold
counter mutations. Looking back, we really just did that to have a
totally separate API for
counters, but not sure that was a good idea. I've created
CASSANDRA-2384 to merge
CounterMutation into Mutation.

--
Sylvain