From Edward Capriolo <edlinuxg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starter GUI Tool for Windows
Date Sat, 26 Mar 2011 16:00:28 GMT
I don't know. Apache web server is a patchy web server, but crapsandra
just no way to put that in a good light.

On Friday, March 25, 2011, Dario Bravo <darbravo@gmail.com> wrote:
> People: Crapssandra.
> I'm starting a Cassandra project and starting to learn about this beautiful Cassandra,
so I thougth that it would be nice to have a db gui tool under my current OS.
> It doesn't do anything other than showing some info about the server or the selected
keyspace... but I hope it'll do many things such as manage keyspaces, column families, columns
and super columns, show data contained on columns, allow to perform queries (get, set, mostly),
etc.

> If anyone wishes to help in any way, please feel free to download the code and modify
it.
> It's called Crapssandra because it started as a crappy simple code and it's features
are gonna be developed as I need them... so it will have crappy code, mostly.

> It's done using .net 3.5 and Thrift.
> The address to download it and it's source code is: http://code.google.com/p/crapssandra/
>

>  <http://code.google.com/p/crapssandra/>Hope this helps someone, that the app
grow as I wish, and to get some help from the community.