From Mimi Aluminium <mimi.alumin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how large can a cluster over the WAN be?
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2011 21:39:03 GMT
Hi,

Please, can you help with the following? it will lead us in some design
decisions.
Are you familiar with Cassandra cluster that is installed in datacenters
that are spread across the WAN? can you comment on the perfromance of such
installation?
What is the largest size of of such a cluster you are aware of?

Thanks a lot,
Miriam