From Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>
Subject Re: pycassa refresh server_list
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:38:43 GMT
ConnectionPool has a set_server_list() method that you can use to update the
list of servers.  (It appears this method did not make it into the docs;
I'll make sure it gets in there.)  Pycassa doesn't make any attempt to
update the server list automatically right now.

By the way, there is a pycassa specific ML at
pycassa-discuss@googlegroups.com

--
Tyler Hobbs
Software Engineer, DataStax <http://datastax.com/>