From Ching-Cheng Chen <cc...@evidentsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Problem about freeing space after a major compaction
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:54:05 GMT
tombstones removal also depends on your gc grace period setting.

If you are pretty sure that you have proper gc grace period set and still on
0.7.0, then probably related to this bug.

Regards,

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-2059>

Chen

Senior Developer, EvidentSoftware(Leaders in Monitoring of NoSQL & JAVA )

http://www.evidentsoftware.com