From Peter Schuller <>
Subject Re: Nodes frozen in GC
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 18:35:56 GMT
I think it would be very useful to get to the bottom of this but
without further details (like the asked for GC logs) I'm not sure what
to do/suggest.

It's clear that a single CF with a 64 MB memtable flush threshold and
without key cache and row cache and some bulk insertion, should not be
causing the problems you are seeing, in general. Especially not with a
> 5 gb heap size. I think it is highly likely that there is some
little detail/mistake going on here rather than a fundamental issue.
But regardless, it would be nice to discover what.

/ Peter Schuller

View raw message