From Ching-Cheng Chen <cc...@evidentsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra 0.6.3 ring not balance in terms of data size
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 18:26:19 GMT
>From OrderPreservingPartition.java

    public StringToken getToken(ByteBuffer key)
    {
        String skey;
        try
        {
            skey = ByteBufferUtil.string(key, Charsets.UTF_8);
        }
        catch (CharacterCodingException e)
        {
            throw new RuntimeException("The provided key was not UTF8
encoded.", e);
        }
        return new StringToken(skey);
    }

Regards,

Chen

Senior Developer, EvidentSoftware(Leaders in Monitoring of NoSQL & JAVA )

http://www.evidentsoftware.com