From Sylvain Lebresne <sylv...@datastax.com>
Subject Re: nodetool repair hung in 0.7.3
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 20:02:35 GMT
I suspect you are in the case of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-2290.

That is some neighbor node died or was unable to perform its part of the
repair. You can always
retry making sure all node are and stay alive to see if it is the former
one. But seeing the
other exception in your log, there something wrong deserializing your rows,
so this may be
what is messing up with repair.

But there is another thread on those exceptions, right?

--
Sylvain