From Narendra Sharma <narendra.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Cassandra 0.7.2 - Enable/Disable HH via JMX (Jconsole)
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 18:47:12 GMT
I am unable to enable/disable HH via JMX (JConsole).

Even though the load is on and read/writes happening, I don't see
"operations" component on Jconsole. To clarify further, I see only
Jconsole->MBeans->org.apache.cassandra.db.StorageProxy.Attributes. I don't
see Jconsole->MBeans->org.apache.cassandra.db.StorageProxy.Operations. As a
result I cannot operation like enable/disable HH.

Is this is a bug or I am missing something?

Thanks,

Naren