From Anurag Gujral <anurag.guj...@gmail.com>
Subject weird cassandra issue
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 13:47:41 GMT
Hi All,
          I am using cassandra 0.7.3 and thrift 0.0.5 when I am trying to
write to cassandra using batch_mutate I get the following error:
InvalidRequestException(why:Key may not be empty)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.thrift.Cassandra$batch_mutate_result.read(Cassandra.java:16007)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.thrift.Cassandra$Client.recv_batch_mutate(Cassandra.java:894)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.thrift.Cassandra$Client.batch_mutate(Cassandra.java:868)
Please let me know if you guys know about it. I am passing the correct key
and it is not null.

Thanks
Anurag