From Dave Gardner <dave.gard...@visualdna.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra London UG meetup Monday
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2011 09:27:12 GMT
We could probably skype you in! Or maybe via ustream or something.
Contact me offline at dave.gardner@imagini.net and we can work
something out.

Dave

On Saturday, 19 March 2011, Ashlee Saunders
<ashlee.saunders@aswebco.com.au> wrote:
> Hello Dave,
> I am in Australia and was wondering if this group could do a phone hookup?
> Ash
>
> On 19/03/2011, at 2:25 AM, Dave Gardner <dave.gardner@visualdna.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Anyone based in the UK may be interested in our user group meetup on Monday.  We will
have talks on Hadoop integration and some performance data related to this.

--
*Dave Gardner*
Technical Architect

[image: imagini_58mmX15mm.png]   [image: VisualDNA-Logo-small.png]

*Imagini Europe Limited*
7 Moor Street, London W1D 5NB

[image: phone_icon.png] +44 20 7734 7033
[image: skype_icon.png] daveg79
[image: emailIcon.png] dave.gardner@imagini.net
[image: icon-web.png] http://www.visualdna.com

Imagini Europe Limited, Company number 5565112 (England
and Wales), Registered address: c/o Bird & Bird,
90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EQ, United Kingdom