From Narendra Sharma <narendra.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calculate memory used for keycache
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:35:56 GMT
Sometime back I looked at the code to find that out. Following is the
result. There will be some additional overhead for internal DS for
ConcurrentLinkedHashMap.

<Keycache size> * (<8 bytes for position i.e. value> + <X bytes for key>
+
<16 bytes for token (RP)> + <8 byte reference for DecoratedKey> + <8 bytes
for descriptor reference>)

Thanks,
Naren