From ruslan usifov <ruslan.usi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nodes frozen in GC
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 09:46:06 GMT
2011/3/8 Chris Goffinet <cg@chrisgoffinet.com>

> How large are your SSTables on disk? My thought was because you have so
> many on disk, we have to store the bloom filter + every 128 keys from index
> in memory.

0.5GB
 But as I understand store in memory happens only when read happens, i do
only inserts. And i think that memory doesn't problem, because heap
allocations looks like saw (in max Heap allocations get about 5,5 GB then
they reduce to 2GB)

Also when i increase Heap Size to 7GB, situation stay mach better, but nodes
frozen still happens, and in gc.log I steel see:

Total time for which application threads were stopped: 20.0686307 seconds

lines (right not so often, like before)