From David McNelis <dmcne...@agentisenergy.com>
Subject Re: changing ip's ...
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 13:28:30 GMT
I've run into this issue as well when running a test instance on my laptop.
 In the office (where I set it up) I have no issues, go outside the office
on a different network, different story.  I'll try your suggestion, Aaron.

--
*David McNelis*
Lead Software Engineer

*A Smart Grid technology company focused on helping consumers of energy
control an often under-managed resource.*