From Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>
Subject Re: Designing a decent data model for an online music shop...confused/stuck on decisions
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 02:40:26 GMT
Regarding PHP performance with Cassandra,
THRIFT-638<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-638>was
recently resolved and it shows some big performance improvements.
I'll
be upgrading the Thrift package that ships with phpcassa soon to include
this fix, so you may want to compare performance numbers before and after.

--
Tyler Hobbs
Software Engineer, DataStax <http://datastax.com/>