From Jason Harvey <alie...@gmail.com>
Subject get_range_slices returning keys which don't exist
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:24:22 GMT
I am running a get_range_slices on one of my larger CFs. I am then
running a 'get' call on each of those keys. I have run into 50 or so
keys that were returned in the range, but get a NotFound when called
against 'get'.

I repeated the range call to ensure they weren't simply recently
modified/deleted keys, and verified that the same 50ish were returned.

Is this normal behaviour at all? Is it possible for get_range to
return stuff that was deleted long ago, or something?

Thanks,
Jason