From Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hadoop streaming input
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 18:14:14 GMT
Cool - let me know if you have any questions if you do.  I'm @jeromatron in irc and on twitter.

On Mar 17, 2011, at 1:10 PM, Ethan Rowe wrote:

> Thanks, Jeremy.  I looked over the work that was done and it seemed like it was mostly
there, though some comments in the ticket indicated possible problems.

> I may well need to take a crack at this sometime in the next few weeks, but if somebody
beats me to it, I certainly won't complain.

> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 2:06 PM, Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1234@gmail.com> wrote:
> I started it and added the tentative patch at the end of October.  It needs to be rebased
with the current 0.7-branch and completed - it's mostly there.  I just tried to abstract some
things in the process.

> I have changed jobs since then and I just haven't had time with the things I've been
doing here.  If you'd like to take a stab at it, you're welcome to rebase and get it finished.

> On Mar 17, 2011, at 12:57 PM, Ethan Rowe wrote:
>
> > Hello.
> >
> > What's the current thinking on input support for Hadoop streaming?  It seems like
the relevant Jira issue has been quiet for some time: