From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: How long will all nodes data sync.
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 20:34:18 GMT
The answer is eventually. There is no point in time.

The simple case where your 3 nodes are up, and not under pressure, your write will  end up
at every replica.

Hope that helps .
Aaron
On 11 Mar 2011, at 16:38, Vincent Lu (ECL) wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a question about eventually consistency.
> If there are 3 nodes and RF=3, Write-C=Quorum.
> How long will all 3 nodes data sync?
> Does any configuration can change that?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Vincent
> This correspondence is from Cyberlink Corp. and is intended only for use by the recipient
named herein, and may contain privileged, proprietary and/or confidential information, and
is intended only to be seen and used by named addressee(s). You are notified that any discussion,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this correspondence and any attachments, is strictly
prohibited, unless otherwise authorized or consented to in writing by the sender. If you have
received this correspondence in error, please notify the sender immediately, and please permanently
delete the original and any copies of it and any attachment and destroy any related printouts
without reading or copying them.