From "Wangpei (Peter)" <peter.wang...@huawei.com>
Subject result of get_indexed_slices() seems wrong
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 04:17:35 GMT
Hi,

This problem occurs when the clause has multi expression and a expression with operator other
than EQ.
Is anyone meet the same problem?

I trace the code, and seen this at ColumnFamilyStore.satisfies() method:
            int v = data.getComparator().compare(column.value(), expression.value);
It seems when I need the type of column value here, it use the type of my column names which
is UTF8Type, so give the wrong result.
To fix it, the expression needs a optional "comparator_type" attribute, then satisfies() can
get the correct type to compare.
pls point out if I am wrong.