From Jeffrey Wang <jw...@palantir.com>
Subject RE: running all unit tests
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 18:44:46 GMT
Awesome, thanks. I'm seeing some weird errors due to deleting commit logs, though (I'm running
on Windows, which might have something to do with it):

    [junit] java.io.IOException: Failed to delete C:\Documents and Settings\jwang\workspace-cass\Cassandra\Cassandra-0.7.0\build\test\cassandra\commitlog\CommitLog-1300214497376.log
    [junit]       at org.apache.cassandra.io.util.FileUtils.deleteWithConfirm(FileUtils.java:54)
    [junit]       at org.apache.cassandra.io.util.FileUtils.deleteRecursive(FileUtils.java:201)
    [junit]       at org.apache.cassandra.io.util.FileUtils.deleteRecursive(FileUtils.java:197)
    [junit]       at org.apache.cassandra.CleanupHelper.cleanup(CleanupHelper.java:55)
    [junit]       at org.apache.cassandra.CleanupHelper.cleanupAndLeaveDirs(CleanupHelper.java:41)

Does anyone know how to get these to work?

-Jeffrey

From: aaron morton [mailto:aaron@thelastpickle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 1:26 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: running all unit tests

There is a test target in the build script.

Aron

On 15 Mar 2011, at 17:29, Jeffrey Wang wrote:

Hey all,

We're applying some patches to our own branch of Cassandra, and we are wondering if there
is a good way to run all the unit tests. Just having JUnit run all the test classes seems
to result in a lot of errors that are hard to fix, so I'm hoping there's an easy way to do
this. Thanks!

-Jeffrey