From Jared Laprise <ja...@webonyx.com>
Subject URGENT HELP PLEASE!
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 00:49:23 GMT
Hello all, I'm running 2 Cassandra 6.5 nodes and I brought down the secondary node and restarted
the primary node. After Cassandra came back up all data has been reverted to several months
ago.

I could really use some incite here, this is a production website and I need to act quickly.
I have a cron job that takes a snapshot every night, but even with that I tried to restore
a snapshot on my local development environment and it was also missing a ton of data.

Any help will be so appreciated.