From Sagar Kohli <sagar.ko...@impetus.co.in>
Subject setting consistency level
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 07:45:14 GMT
Hi,

Can we define consistency level in yaml file(or at the time of designing cassandra data modal),
my question may sound stupid since m still in process of understanding Cassandra :)...

Thanks and regards
sagar

Are you exploring a Big Data Strategy ? Listen to this recorded webinar on Planning your Hadoop/
NoSQL projects for 2011 at www.impetus.com/featured_webinar?eventid=37

Follow us on www.twitter.com/impetuscalling or visit www.impetus.com to know more.

or interference.