From Sagar Kohli <sagar.ko...@impetus.co.in>
Subject dropping keyspace in cassandra
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 12:01:57 GMT

Hi ,

I am using Cassandra .70, I have dropped a sample keyspace using command "drop keyspace <sample>"
Command executed successfully but when I checked key space folder still exists there,
Is there any other process to delete data from file system or Cassandra does it automatically??

Thanks in advance :)
~sagar

Impetus to Present Big Data -- Analytics Solutions and Strategies at TDWI World Conference
(Feb 13-18) in Las Vegas.We are also bringing cloud experts together at CloudCamp, Delhi on
Feb 12. CloudCamp is an unconference where early adopters of Cloud Computing technologies
exchange ideas.

Click http://www.impetus.com to know more.

or interference.