From Yeh Zheng Tan <yehzh...@chartnexus.com>
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 05:14:54 GMT
Hi all,
I'm using Hector 0.7.0-28 to access Cassandra. On Cassandra 0.7.0 when
I'm trying to create new column family with indexes, I create it without
specifying the indexName(String). But I found that the code does not
work in Cassandra 0.7.4. It breaks by throwing an
InvalidRequestException with the message "No indexed columns present in
index clause with operator EQ" when I try to call query using secondary
index.  The problem is fixed by specifying the index name. Can anybody
confirm of this change? Hope it helps others that faces this problem.

--
Yours Sincerely,

Yeh Zheng Tan

____________ ChartNexus® :: Chart Your Success ____________

ChartNexus Pte. Ltd.

15 Enggor Street #10-01

Realty Center

Singapore 079716

Website: www.chartnexus.com

Disclaimer

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or individuals
named above and may contain information that is privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.