incubator-cassandra-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Paul Pak <p...@yellowseo.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade to a different version?
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:58:06 GMT
I'm at a crossroads right now.  We built an application around .7 and
the features in .7, so going back to .6 wasn't an option for us.  Now,
we are in the middle of setting up dual mysql and cassandra support so
that we can "fallback" to mysql if Cassandra can't handle the workload
properly.  It's a stupid amount of extra work, but I think it's
unavoidable for us given the state of things with .7.  It also gives us
the benefit of seeing the true benefit of Cassandra over mysql in our
particular application and make a decision from there.

Paul

On 3/16/2011 9:03 PM, Joshua Partogi wrote:
> So did you downgraded it back to 0.6.x series?
>


Mime
View raw message