From Chris Burroughs <chris.burrou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cassandra in-production experiences with .7 series
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 15:01:26 GMT
On 03/05/2011 05:27 PM, Paul Pak wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I was wondering if people could share their overall experiences with
> using .7 series of Cassandra in production?  Is anyone using it?

For what it's worth we are using a dozen node 0.7.x cluster have not had
any major problems (our uses cases dodged most of the less pleasant
bugs).  This replaced  a smaller 0.6.x cluster that we were not happy with.

Weather the new code really helped (the main feature we wanted was mx4j
do to idiosyncratic features of our monitoring system) or not we didn't
have time to experimentally determine.