From Jeremy Hanna <>
Subject Re: hadoop streaming input
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 18:06:58 GMT
I started it and added the tentative patch at the end of October.  It needs to be rebased with
the current 0.7-branch and completed - it's mostly there.  I just tried to abstract some things
in the process.

I have changed jobs since then and I just haven't had time with the things I've been doing
here.  If you'd like to take a stab at it, you're welcome to rebase and get it finished.

On Mar 17, 2011, at 12:57 PM, Ethan Rowe wrote:

> Hello.
> What's the current thinking on input support for Hadoop streaming?  It seems like the
relevant Jira issue has been quiet for some time:
> Thanks.
> - Ethan

View raw message